Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HOPE.....................

NILMANI:
Today we put an exhibition cum sale of greetings made by kids we interact at our Mohali campus. The response was truly amazing and extraordinary, everyone willing to contribute something. In words of Keshav" This huge response puts extra weightage of responsibility on us to perform better, and really make some stable contributions in the life of those kids.
Most of you have seen the movie "THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION (1994)". Why am I remebering this movie? Because of the message it carried "Hope is best of the things". Today's outstanding response creates hope, we will succeed. I would just like to quote some of the final conversations of the movie in this context:-
This was an letter to red (Morgan Freeman)............

  • "Dear Red:
    If you're reading this,
    you've gotten out...
    ...and if you've come this far,
    maybe you'd come a bit further
    You remember the name
    of the town, don't you?
    Zihuatanejo.

    I could use a good man
    to help me get my project on wheels.

    I'll keep an eye out for you,
    and the chessboard ready.

    Remember, Red...

    ...hope is a good thing...

    ...maybe the best of things.

    And no good thing ever dies.

    I will be hoping
    that this letter finds you...
    ...and finds you well.

    Your friend...
    ..Andy."
When so many good men are helping us , we hope we can do some real good for someone.......
And this is Morgan Freeman saying to himself and hoping.....................

  • "I hope I can make it across the border.

    I hope to see my friend
    and shake his hand.

    I hope the Pacific is as blue
    as it has been in my dreams.

    I hope...................."
In the last, I hope ........ "we can make it and make it better".

No comments:

Post a Comment